keskiviikko 19. joulukuuta 2012

Hejdå Sverige, halå Finland!

Tomorrow it is time to head home.

Last post is to all my friends and, like Carlos said, family here.

It has been an amazing fall. There is no words, how much I will miss you guys. I think study exchange is not about the place, it is about the people you share your days and memories with. We have done so much. We have travelled and we have learned. We have shared our good and bad days. We had drunk so much tea and talked so much that friends have become very close friends.

First I would like to thank my girls. Since the first week we have done everything together. Thank you for being and staying there. Puss. 



Then comes my roommates. People who made home feel like home. We have been so lucky in 10C. I know corridors where people don't event talk to their roommates. But with you guys it has been the opposite. There is always someone you can ask help from. Almost always someone to eat with. I will miss our scare contest, our talks, studying around the table, laughing out loud and hanging around on our sofa. I will miss you Lea. "Du och jag.." You rock!  You are one of the nicest and closest for me in here. I will miss you Jakob. Sharing misfortune and playing guitar. I will miss you Lars. The funniest man on Earth. And basically fluent in Finnish, too. I will miss you Carlos. You're FANTASTICO! Hope you find perfect excuses for everything in future, too. And Hesam! Try to meditate more! It will help with everything. And of couse our almost roommates Abbie and Felix deserve thanks too: kiitos, tack, thanks! Hope you get a nice new roommate in January. Boys! Take good care of Lea!!! And see you soon. Door is always open in Turku, you know that.



And alllllllllllll you others! Cecilia, Maria, Pierre, Andrea, Sarianne, Sanna, Suvi, Mark, Eric, Louis, Axel.... Can't even name you all! Tack! See you later!

Now it is time to head home. Take a boat and hope there is someone picking me up from harbour in Turku. It will be weird to live alone but on the other hand I have missed my friends soooooo much that can't wait to get home and see them! Kaverit, täältä tullaan!

Hejdå Sverige och halå Finland! Jag kommer hem nu!


1 kommentti: